Saturday 27 February 2016

My Dagu mini driver setup.

To set up a Bluetooth vehicle using Dagu  mini driver and Bluetooth is so easy. Take a look at my configuration. You can use Tamiya base plate or cut your own aluminium base plate, or 3D print it. Also I am using a Tamiya twin gearbox motor to driver the car. You must be wondering why need gear box ? can't we just driver directly from the motor ? The answer is NO ! DC motor is running at a very high speed. so you car could be running too fast. and it consume too much current.



Another setup using 3D printed base and arduino Nano.  

Next, Mount the motor onto the base plate . Connect Lipo  / AA/ NiCD/NIMH batteries to it. I am using some 4X AA batteries holder for this. I also used ball castor for free rotation. It is a bit noise and ruse easily .


 
Aluminium Chasis setup







 

No comments:

Post a Comment